INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Anna Maria Brunelli Occhiali di AMB Distribution di Andrea Brunelli | Via Vezio Crisafulli, 44 | 00166 ROMA – C.F. BRNNDR77P05H501E | P.IVA: 06278081002 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as owner of the treatment, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
Article 1 – SUBJECT OF TREATMENT
The owner treats personal data, identifiers such as Name , Surname, Telephone communicated at the time of the request for information on the site www.annamariabrunelli.it to use the services of the owner.
Article 2 – PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be used for the following purposes:
Managing the request for information at www.annamariabrunelli.it;
Possible contact from the Owner by email or telephone;
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent (art. 24 lett. to), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude contracts for the Controller's services;
– fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from relations with you;
– to fulfil the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as, for example, anti-money laundering);
– Exercise the rights of the Data Controller, such as the right of defence in court;
- B) Only after your specific and distinct consent (artt. 23 e 130 Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via e-mail, post and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletter, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
– send you via e-mail, post and/or sms and/or telephone contacts commercial and/or promotional communications.
Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you communications relating to services of the owner similar to those already used, unless your dissent (art. 130 c. 4 Codice Privacy).
Article 3 – METHODS OF TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing. The Owner will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes
Article 4 - ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B): – to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators; – to third party companies or other subjects (by way of example, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) hat perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
Article 5 - DATA DISCLOSURE
Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 lett. to), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) e c) GDPR), the Owner may disclose your data for the purposes of art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies , judicial authorities, as well as to those persons to whom disclosure is required by law for the fulfillment of those purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their quality of autonomous holders of the treatment. Your data will not be disclosed.
Article 6 - DATA TRANSFER
Personal data are stored on servers within the European Union. It remains in any case understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with applicable laws, subject to the stipulation of standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Article 7 - NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO REPLY
The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the Services of the art. 2.A). 3 The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.B) is instead optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material related to the Services offered by the Owner. However, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
Article 8 – RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In your capacity as the interested party, you have the rights under Art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- to) the origin of the personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- to) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the transactions referred to in subparagraphs.
- to) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- to) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. It should be noted that the right of the interested party to object, as set out in point b) above), for the purposes of direct marketing by automated means extends to traditional methods and that, in any case, the interested party may exercise the right to object even partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights under Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
Article 9 – EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– registered mail. to: AMB Distribution di Andrea Brunelli | Via Vezio Crisafulli, 44 | 00166 ROMA | C.F. BRNNDR77P05H501E | P.IVA: 06278081002
– an e-mail to the address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 10 – OWNER, RESPONSIBLE AND APPOINTEES
The Data Controller is AMB Distribution di Andrea Brunelli | Via Vezio Crisafulli, 44 | 00166 ROMA | C.F. BRNNDR77P05H501E | P.IVA: 06278081002.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.